15 Apr

Cute Utensils for Little Ones

Cute Utensils for Little Ones

If these cute utensils don’t make your little one want to open wide, then I’m not sure what will! Constructive Eating Utensils Set ($19.95) and Airplane Baby Blue Spoon ($16) – both available at spoonsisters.com .

9Comments

Lori SAYS:

I love these-I definitely wrote about you and that site over at katymom.com. I have become addicted to your blog! Thanks!

Reply April 15, 2008 at 3:09 pm

andria SAYS:

OMG these would make adorable baby shower gifts….I have to get a bunch! :)

Reply April 15, 2008 at 3:24 pm

Jenn S. SAYS:

Thanks so much for the shout-out Lori! :)

Reply April 15, 2008 at 9:52 pm

Judith SAYS:

I adore these but have trawled all evening and they don’t seem to be available in the UK. Do you know of a seller in the UK?
thanks
Judith

Reply April 16, 2008 at 11:37 am

Mo SAYS:

These would be perfect for baby!! Thanks so much for posting this.

Reply April 16, 2008 at 11:37 am

Maria SAYS:

I just ordered the truck set for my nephew’s 1st birthday. Thank you!!

Reply April 16, 2008 at 1:10 pm

Jenn SAYS:

Hi Judith –
I couldn’t find a U.K. retailer in my searching either, but I just sent the company an email asking them about it. Hopefully they’ll have some good news for you!

Jenn :)

Reply April 17, 2008 at 4:24 pm

Jenn S. SAYS:

Hi Judith –

Just heard back from Constructive Eating about their retailers, and here’s what they had to say regarding the U.K.:

“….While we are growing quickly, we do not yet have any UK retailers. We are in the market for a UK distributor, so do plan to be more widely available. However, in the meantime, individuals may order directly from our website and we process these international orders by hand. Feel free to forward e-mail inquiries to me if you wish. I will do what I can to fill orders on an individual basis.”

Reply April 18, 2008 at 8:25 am

Alisha Brookes SAYS:

These utensils are so cute! I’ve got a great idea now for my sons’ next birthday party. He loves Bob the Builder. I could use these Constructive Eating set and coordinate that with the party invitations. I have friends who rave about this site called http://personalizedpartyinvites.com/
that make custom invitations, one of which is Bob the Builder. I just got off their site and it looks amazing! Thanks for the great utensil idea!
Alisha