Cute Utensils for Little Ones

party planning inspiration and ideas

If these cute utensils don’t make your little one want to open wide, then I’m not sure what will! Constructive Eating Utensils Set ($19.95) and Airplane Baby Blue Spoon ($16) – both available at .

9 responses to “Cute Utensils for Little Ones”

1. Lori says:

I love these-I definitely wrote about you and that site over at I have become addicted to your blog! Thanks!

2. andria says:

OMG these would make adorable baby shower gifts….I have to get a bunch! :)

3. Jenn S. says:

Thanks so much for the shout-out Lori! :)

4. Judith says:

I adore these but have trawled all evening and they don’t seem to be available in the UK. Do you know of a seller in the UK?

5. Mo says:

These would be perfect for baby!! Thanks so much for posting this.

6. Maria says:

I just ordered the truck set for my nephew’s 1st birthday. Thank you!!

7. Jenn says:

Hi Judith –
    I couldn’t find a U.K. retailer in my searching either, but I just sent the company an email asking them about it. Hopefully they’ll have some good news for you!

Jenn :)

8. Jenn S. says:

Hi Judith –

Just heard back from Constructive Eating about their retailers, and here’s what they had to say regarding the U.K.:

“….While we are growing quickly, we do not yet have any UK retailers. We are in the market for a UK distributor, so do plan to be more widely available. However, in the meantime, individuals may order directly from our website and we process these international orders by hand. Feel free to forward e-mail inquiries to me if you wish. I will do what I can to fill orders on an individual basis.”

9. Alisha Brookes says:

These utensils are so cute! I’ve got a great idea now for my sons’ next birthday party. He loves Bob the Builder. I could use these Constructive Eating set and coordinate that with the party invitations. I have friends who rave about this site called
    that make custom invitations, one of which is Bob the Builder. I just got off their site and it looks amazing! Thanks for the great utensil idea!