St. Patrick’s Day Recipes & Treats

St. Patrick’s Day is this coming Monday! Here are a few favorite recipes & treats from around the to help inspire your planning & celebrating this weekend…

st. patrick's day treats and recipes Pictured above: Clover Cookies & St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes from, and Short Stack of Shamrocks and Sweet Shamrocks (made from pound cake) from

st. patrick's day treats and recipes Pictured above: tips & ideas from Everyday with Rachael Ray: Learn how to pour a black and tan and make festive Apple & Watercress Salad and scrumptious-looking Irish Cream Rice Pudding !

10 responses to “St. Patrick’s Day Recipes & Treats”

1. lara says:

The clover pancakes are way too cute!!

2. Anonymous says:

These look great, thanks!

3. jess says:

Love those cupcakes with the clovers on top. Are the clovers edible? I’m guessing the won’t taste all that great with the frosting regardless now that I think about it though!

4. Annette *swankytables* says:

Those pound cake shamrocks look delish! They would go great with some Irish Coffee!!

5. hiphostess says:

Hi Jess –
    Ya – the clovers probably wouldn’t be a good mix with the taste of the cupcakes :) It actually does say to remove them on the recipe page – they’re just for the sake of festive presentation :)

6. gift girl says:

I love how everyone is Irish on St. patricks day! And Have you seen the Irish-themed fortune cookies? They are among my faves.

7. Melissa Lewis-Off The Wall says:

Oh my, those all look so yummy! And pretty too. Green is my favorite color.

8. lilbooger says:

I just read last night that St.Patrick’s Day was changed and was actually Sat.- the Catholic church changed it so it didn’t conflict with Holy Monday, apparently. We’re still celebrating today- my dd has been looking forward to it so!

9. Mansi Desai says:

wow, those are just so inviting to look at! I made irish cream and grand marnier cupcakes with orange cream sauce for St.Paddy’s day:)

10. […] The Hostess with the Mostess is never one to disappoint. She’s hooked us up with several shamrock treats. […]