Pretty Little Things from Midori Inc.

Midori Ribbon Easy avenue to pretty party favors: double-faced satin ribbon & decorative favor boxes by Midori . This luxe , 5/8" ribbon comes in unique patterns like the Eiffel Tower , Anchor , and Leaf motifs pictured above… perfect for themed or seasonal parties and weddings! (pictured above with Italian Favor Boxes )

Midori Ribbon I’m also loving Midori’s Cherry Blossom Favor Boxes – so cute all on their own! For a simpler (and super-chic) design, check out the Two-Tone Favor Boxes , which come in pretty pastel colors with contrasting trim.

9 responses to “Pretty Little Things from Midori Inc.”

1. Calyn says:

the cherry blossom boxes are SOOOO cute! Perfect for the Asian bridal shower I’m planning!!!

2. Jessica N. Condatore says:

I’m such a sucker for cute gifting and favor items! I want it all!

3. TaraMetBlog says:

I love Eifel tower pink ribbon (i’m wearing an Eifel antique pin today actually) but 64.00 a roll is pricy. Would be perfect for my Sex and the City themed wedding shower though…

4. Soap Cafe says:

Those are very pretty and would be great for a baby shower also

5. At Home with Kim Vallee says:

Midori is a great source. Lots of colors and patterns. I prefer the elegance of two-tone favor boxes. But the final choice really depends on the overall event design and the mood you wish to create.

6. Ashley says:

I love the anchor ribbon. My husband is an officer in the Navy so I think it would be very appropriate packaging for our gifts. Thanks!

7. Cambria says:

I love those boxes. They would be perfect for my jewelry business. I am 12 and I have had a jewelry making business for 2 years. I just started a site on Etsy and my own blog. I’ve been searching around on the internet looking for some great boxes to mail my jewelry in to my customers. These would be great. I love your blog. You always have great info. I’ll be checking back. Cambria

8. amy * stem * says:

Uh oh. I’m feeling the need to throw a Nautical party this Summer.

9. idahocandy says: sells Midori and handmade cards…check them out!