new party themes coming up

So… as I mentioned before, this week has been super hectic :0 Sincere apologies for the light posting – but in addition to our first participation in a big, out-of-town event on Wednesday and my "regular" job, we had a full day photo shoot for hwtm yesterday and I was seriously running on empty. Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the new party themes we worked on yesterday that are coming soon to hwtm.com …Hope you like! {click images to view larger}

Double Happiness… (bridal shower, engagement party, adult birthday)

double happiness: modern Asian party theme
Bedtime Story (baby shower or first birthday; no furniture moving required…these are rectangular tables {the kind your rent for parties} made to look like beds, and the cost of the duvet/pillowcase combo from IKEA is only a couple bucks more than renting a tablecloth for a day!)…

modern baby shower party theme: bedtime story
Contempo
(engagment party, rehearsal dinner, milestone birthday, etc)…

contemporary dinner party Stay tuned for more details!

11 responses to “new party themes coming up”

1. jannypie says:

This is my absolute favorite blog and website. I can’t wait to see the details of these new parties!

If we host parties of our own, can we send in the pictures to share?

2. hiphostess says:

Yes – you can definitely send in pictures of your own parties! We’re working hard on a new “real parties” section right now that will feature lots of different party pics sent in by readers!

And thanks so much for the kudos :)

3. Robyn says:

Hey Jenn!

OK, the “bed” table is FANTASTIC!!! With a change of the linens/sheets, the applications are endless….girl’s slumber party birthday, bridal (lingerie) shower (hubba hubba!), New Year’s Eve dinner party….
    Absolutely GENIUS. Once again, you hit it out of the park. I am predicting everyone and their blogging brothers will be refering to and tracking back to this one! :)
    Thanks for the inspiration!

4. Jessica N. Condatore says:

Bedtime Story is so creative! It’s one of those “I Wish I thought of That!” ideas! Love it and love love love this blog. Just a little update – my old blog, I Do Declare has been replaced with my new blog at, The Love List,
    http://love-list.blogspot.com if you’d like to update your blogroll :) And please stop by!!

5. amy * stem * says:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! That is not a table made up like a bed.

Off the charts adorable, Jenn. Off the charts!

To love.

6. Julie says:

Oh . . . my . . . word! Those bedtime story tables are so awesome! What a fabulous idea! This site never ceases to inspire me!

7. Jane says:

I love the paper lantern table!!
    so super cute!!

8. Anonymous says:

Todo esta precioso,me encantaron las mesas vestidas como camas las pienso hacer para el cumpleanos de mi hijo de five little monkeys jumping on the bed.

9. I would like to thank you for the great article. It is good to read such interesting article, thanks for sharing it.
    Have a nice day and continue working in the same way! ;)

10. im having a birthday party and i need help on a theme its going to be in may and i need tips quick im a girl and i need this to be the best party ive ever thrown plz plz help me decide a theme ive been looking and lookiing and cant seem 2 find a good one plz help me thank you if u help!! :)

11. […] ohmygoff.tv, praisewedding.com, brit.co, huffingtonpost.com, catchmyparty.com, stylemepretty.com, blog.hwtm.com, favorcouture.theaspenshops.com,iammommy.typepad.com,etsy.com, skinnymom.com, poptasticbride.com, […]