26 Feb

modern drink packaging: silver & bright

Using bottled or canned drinks with fantastic packaging is key for a great-looking drink display at any party…not to mention super easy! I recently discovered this fabulous new "Sparkling Sleek " line from Hansen’s Natural – which comes in a chic, minimalistic silvery can with a bright pop of color. Cool fruity flavors like "dragonfruit " and "valencia orange " – at only 90 calories each…love it!

modern drink packaging: silver & bright
Metromint bottled water also has a great, modern feel to their packaging – once again featuring a silver label with bold splashes of color:

modern drink packaging: silver & bright These are perfect for any party with a contemporary feel, but I’ve always loved the idea of displaying them at a party where the guest of honor’s name or couple’s last name (for an engagement party/couples shower) starts with an "M". You could actually do any sort of play on the letter "M" – and cover up the word "metromint" with a sticker featuring a name or phrase like "mr. & mrs." "happy birthday m arci", and so on… :)

Comments 7

jenn s.

POSTED BY

Founder & Creative Director see full profile

7Comments

Anonymous SAYS:

oh my goodness – LOVE both of these! they make a statement all on their own!

Reply February 26, 2008 at 9:46 am

Elaine SAYS:

but the taste of metromint… not so good.

Reply February 26, 2008 at 10:10 am

Anonymous SAYS:

I love the look of the Hansen’s cans. Very cool. And the dragonfruit flavor sound very intriguing!

Reply February 26, 2008 at 4:15 pm

Sarah SAYS:

I agree with Elaine, metromint has super great packaging so much so that I bought three or four of them. However, they really aren’t very tasty!

Reply February 26, 2008 at 4:18 pm

Melissa DiStefano SAYS:

Love the packaging, but the metromint waters and very strange, the spearmint and pepermint taste like you are drinking gum… it’s strange.

But the Hansen’s cans look awesome!

Reply February 27, 2008 at 7:20 am

Elaine SAYS:

luckily I got to try a sample at a store before I purchased. Which I would have b/c of the packaging. To me it tasted like mouthwash. Good for swishing around in the mouth?

Apparently they just came out with chocolate mint. I can only imagine how that tastes.

Reply February 27, 2008 at 10:46 am

hiphostess SAYS:

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Such a bummer about the taste issues with Metromint – especially with such fantastic packaging. Was it mainly the Peppermint (blue dots) that everyone tried?

All of the flavors actually got good reviews on Bevnet. Here’s the link.

To each their own I guess…and at least it’s pretty to look at in pictures ;)

Reply February 28, 2008 at 4:22 pm