13 Feb

Ink + Wit: Letterpress Prints

Ink + Wit: Letterpress Prints
How cute are these limited edition letterpress prints by Ink and Wit ?! Aside from the obvious usage of adorning your walls with modern flair, I’m thinking that one could create an adorable and super-contemporary baby shower or kids birthday party theme based around the elephants design: Feature the framed print between 2 small bunches of flowers for table centerpieces, and set atop white tablecloths with alternating yellow and green table runners. Throw in some cool topstitch lime partyware , napkins tied with lime and yellow polka dot or striped ribbon, and silver elephant placecard holders

Elsewhere in the party…bowls of lemons and limes, a beverage display with sparkling pear and sparkling lemon izze soda, and one of these super-cool bobles tumbling foam elephants in lime green, which would double as both party decor and a great gift…you get the picture :)

7Comments

jess SAYS:

These are just way too cute! I love contemporary but whimsical looking designs like these. great work :)

Reply February 13, 2008 at 5:03 pm

didi SAYS:

love the idea of the lime & yellow elephant shower! a very unexpected combo – and that’s what I especially love!

Reply February 13, 2008 at 8:36 pm

amy * stem * SAYS:

And yet another reason I need more pregnant friends.

FabYOUlous ideas.

Reply February 14, 2008 at 12:29 pm

Pixie SAYS:

Oh, wow! These are absolutely beautiful. This is the first time I followed a link and bought something immediately! I’m happily awaiting my olives print.

Reply February 18, 2008 at 5:36 pm

Tara Hogan SAYS:

Thanks for featuring INK+WIT!

Tara Hogan

Reply February 19, 2008 at 5:02 pm

Lindsay SAYS:

Hi! I love this theme but was sad to find the link to the lime green top stitch partyware was broken. Do you know where else this can be found (google search turned up nothing, alas), or do you have an alternate party ware suggestion?

Being a bride, then an expectant mom and MOH for my sister (all in the last 3 years) your site has been my life line!

Thanks!

Reply May 4, 2008 at 7:39 am

Jenn SAYS:

Hi Lindsay -
Thanks for the kind words and the heads up on the broken link! Bummer that Gallery19 doesn’t carry them anymore, but I was able to find another site – partytimesrus.com – that carries both sizes of the lime green top stitch plates and napkins! Here’s the direct link. (Scroll down towards the bottom of the page)

Hope that helps!