coming up this week…

Hi Everyone –
I’m out of town until Tuesday afternoon (in Louisville, Kentucky!), so I won’t be able to post until late Tuesday, but we have a surprise coming up on Wednesday that has been in the works for months…and I’m excited to finally be able to share it with you :) So please stay tuned…

Also – if you’re ever in Louisville yourself, I highly recommend the place we’re staying at – which is a hotel/modern art museum called 21C and is super cool & unique! Everywhere you turn, you’ll find interesting contemporary art sculptures (some that even talk to each other), paintings, installations, etc…and tons of gigantic red penguins. Sounds crazy but looks cool :) Here’s the website if you want to check it out…

21C Hotel

10 responses to “coming up this week…”

1. Laura says:

Can’t wait to see the website!

2. ryan says:

ive actually stayed there, too, and its AMAZING!!! if you havent already, you must sneak into the mens bathroom on the main floor to “see” all the installations…have you eaten at proof? i think it is my all time favorite hotel, and i still cant believe its in louisville!!!

3. Sharp Lily says:

We covered it last year for Sprig.com, and it was amazing. We ate a Proof afterward and it might be my favorite restaurant ever. So yummy, and the artwork both in the museum and the restaurant are really cool. (Even the women’s bathroom!) Have fun!

4. Ivy says:

This place does look amazing! Have a great trip!

5. Accessories says:

I’m from Louisville, you should also check out Proof if you get a chance. It’s a restuarant/bar/museum! It’s awesome.

6. hiphostess says:

We actually went to Proof for dinner…and it was fantastic! From the food to the decor – such a fun place :)

7. amy * stem * says:

Is it wrong that I’m totally looking forward to the 20th to see the unveiling?

A little? I’m okay with that.

8. Jennifer Ramos says:

NICE!!! who would’ve thought? i totally DIG these type of places…LUCK YOU!

Jen Ramos
    ‘100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards’

9. Cat Roberts says:

Definitely eat at Proof–incredible food,and the artwork in the hotel is wonderful. I especially like the video installation of electronic words that “drip” onto your body by the elevators.

10. I love this! I’ve been to 21C (museum and hotel) and I’ve been DYING to eat at Proof! Hope your stay was enjoyable. I wrote about this on my website- http://thesoireecafe.com/2009/11/05/proof-at-21c-for-the-perfect-rehearsal-dinner/