Valentine’s Day Party Invites

Valentine’s Day isn’t just about romantic dinners! It’s also a good excuse to throw a themed cocktail party featuring pink and red drinks, or host a "girls night in" featuring more of the same, along with some good chick flix and lots of chocolate-y things of course :)

tiny*prints has some brand new Valentine-themed party invitations that are super stylish and would work great for all of the above…

valentines day party invitations {clockwise from top left} Party Heart: Red Lantern , Hip Heart , Homemade Valentine , Heart Flake , Heart Kisses
{pictured below} Drinks & Pinks

valentines day party invitations And speaking of pink drinks …here are a few recipe links for you:

pink cocktails

8 responses to “Valentine’s Day Party Invites”

1. yvonne says:

The pink drinks look SO CUTE with the pink drink invitation! :)

2. Kati says:

I love the one at the top left – very cool!

3. denise says:

I am in love with these Valentines invites. Seeing them has got me wishing I could throw a V-day party. That won’t be happening since we are in the middle of kitchen renovations but a girl can dream, right?

4. Storybook Woods says:

Oh yumm, thank you for the recipes. I have a Rosey Cosmopolitan made wiht rose syrup I make. Clarice

5. Mandino says:

I really love the design! I think I would like to include it in my design for the valentine’s day party too. I have made my invitation to be on DVD so that the people that I happen to invite would be so interested and they would come. I would feature in my DVD my fiends and some other people I would choose, so, those people that I will be inviting would have the idea of the ambiance that I am setting. By the way, I got the idea from
    Silver Screen Invites, so check them out too!

6. Paige says:

This is so cool i want to throw a V-day paryty but my mom wouldn’t let me but i can dream LOL

7. Baboons says:

I want to throw a party now yalllllls

8. […] and Drinks” came from the Hostess with the Mostess blog I came across back in 2008: Valentine’s Day Party Invites.  Here was my DIY card […]