29 Jan

Valentine’s Day Party Invites

Valentine’s Day isn’t just about romantic dinners! It’s also a good excuse to throw a themed cocktail party featuring pink and red drinks, or host a "girls night in" featuring more of the same, along with some good chick flix and lots of chocolate-y things of course :)

tiny*prints has some brand new Valentine-themed party invitations that are super stylish and would work great for all of the above…

Valentine’s Day Party Invites {clockwise from top left} Party Heart: Red Lantern , Hip Heart , Homemade Valentine , Heart Flake , Heart Kisses
{pictured below} Drinks & Pinks

Valentine’s Day Party Invites And speaking of pink drinks …here are a few recipe links for you:

Valentine’s Day Party Invites

Comments 8

jenn s.

POSTED BY

Founder & Creative Director see full profile

8Comments

yvonne SAYS:

The pink drinks look SO CUTE with the pink drink invitation! :)

Reply January 29, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Kati SAYS:

I love the one at the top left – very cool!

Reply January 30, 2008 at 6:23 am

denise SAYS:

I am in love with these Valentines invites. Seeing them has got me wishing I could throw a V-day party. That won’t be happening since we are in the middle of kitchen renovations but a girl can dream, right?

Reply January 30, 2008 at 9:36 am

Storybook Woods SAYS:

Oh yumm, thank you for the recipes. I have a Rosey Cosmopolitan made wiht rose syrup I make. Clarice

Reply February 18, 2008 at 1:27 pm

Mandino SAYS:

I really love the design! I think I would like to include it in my design for the valentine’s day party too. I have made my invitation to be on DVD so that the people that I happen to invite would be so interested and they would come. I would feature in my DVD my fiends and some other people I would choose, so, those people that I will be inviting would have the idea of the ambiance that I am setting. By the way, I got the idea from
Silver Screen Invites, so check them out too!

Reply December 18, 2008 at 2:09 am

Paige SAYS:

This is so cool i want to throw a V-day paryty but my mom wouldn’t let me but i can dream LOL

Reply February 13, 2009 at 1:24 pm

Baboons SAYS:

I want to throw a party now yalllllls

Reply February 13, 2009 at 1:26 pm