Super Bowl Sneak Peek

super bowl party ideas Hi Everyone – Apologies for the sporadic timing of posts this week…it’s truly been one of "those" weeks – where everything seems to pile up at once as far as work goes, plus we have family in town, and I feel like I’ve been grasping for more hours in the day all week! ;0

Anyways, I’ll be posting some Super Bowl party ideas and recipes over the weekend, and the image above is a little sneak-peek ;)

And then next week we have more giveaways, a few brand-new party themes to launch on – including a "Bling Baby " baby shower, and French Bull-inspired "Coffee and Dessert " birthday party or bridal shower theme, and some fun Valentine’s Day products & ideas…so lots of good stuff coming up!

Have a great weekend!

10 responses to “Super Bowl Sneak Peek”

1. haley says:

this is too cute! can’t wait to see all the details!

2. amy * stem * says:

Why am I not shocked that this is exactly what I’m doing to my table for the Superbowl? Eeek…cute. I’m glad to see it looks good in real life and not just in my head!

I just got jerseys and my black and white striped fabric this week to make “football players” and “referee” chair covers!

I love the way you think, Jenn. Love.

3. The Downtown Boutique says:

Wow! That spread looks great. We won’t be doing it up so big, even though our team is in the Bowl (the Patriots of course!). I look forward to seeing your recipes!

4. Diana says:

Can’t wait to see your new themes. I’ve become addicted to the site!

5. Houses, Couches and Babies says:

love the superbowl decorations. I am so glad pigskins in a blanket made the list of yummies!

6. hiphostess says:

Thanks, everyone!

Amy – I love the way you think too ;) You definitely have a great eye for party design – so I’ll take it as a compliment that we were on the same wavelength!

7. Mandie says:

I am trying to recreate your superbowl party idea for my son’s birthday. I really love all the serveware that you used especially the one for the buffalo wings. I tried to locate it both on and and have been unsuccessful. I was wondering if you could send me the direct link to this product. I would really appreciate it.

Hope to hear from you soon!

8. jenn s. says:

Hi Mandie –
    I purchased the serveware from cb2 a little over a year ago – and it looks like they no longer carry it – bummer :( I hate it when that happens! They used to be part of the “curve” collection and I only see the small curve servers left: – You could put a few of those togther to create a big circle for the outer dish – but I know it’s not the same as having the large pieces.

If I come across anything similar soon I’ll be sure to let you know!

Happy New Year,

9. Mandie says:

Thanks so much Jen for even taking the time out to looking this up for me. I really appreciate it. I will use your suggestion about the small curve servers and hopefully that will help. Thanks again!

10. Angel says: