Lemiga Event Planning

Michelle Gainey of Lemiga Event Management recently sent over pictures from an open house event featuring some of her bridal shower and themed party designs, which are super cute! Here are a few of the designs I’m especially loving:

Sweet Sixteen party , featuring bright orange and fuschia tones, adorable "sweet 16" beverage holders, pink and orange rock candy, and funky tissue-pom centerpieces with real goldfish swimming in the vases!

Lemiga Event Planning Bridal Tea Party , featuring bright aqua and lime green tones, cute "wedding dress" centerpieces, tea cups filled with flower petals, and blue and green glass votive holders…

Lemiga Event Planning Casino Night , featuring gorgeous red bouquets in embellished black blumeboxes , martini glasses filled with poker chips, playing cards, and dice, and – of course – poker tables!

Lemiga Event Planning Lemiga is located in Georgia and does events for all sorts of occasions – from baby & bridal showers to weddings to holiday parties. Learn more about their services & find contact info at .

15 responses to “Lemiga Event Planning”

1. susan says:

These parties are too cute! I especially love the idea of the goldfish in the vases!

2. Anonymous says:

that bridal shower wedding dress centerpiece is adorable!

3. Anonymous says:

Truthfully, animals aren’t decor. I hope those goldfish found good homes.

4. sarah says:

These are all gorgeous inspiration boards. Makes me want to have a party right now! (or at least go to one!)

5. Emily says:

These are such great ideas. I went to a baby shower recently and it reminded me of your blog. I am sure they were readers!

6. Anonymous says:

Yeah, that goldfish thing makes me feel a little uneasy. Loud parties, commotion, small vases. I don’t think the fish would be too happy.

7. wendy says:

very creative! wish I had seen these images before the bridal shower I threw last month! already have 2 more next year though – so I’ll keep this in mind for the next ones!

8. Anonymous says:

Are your wedding preparations getting out of control? Are you swamped with a massive to do list for your big day? Are you doing everything in your power to make sure your wedding day is perfect?

Do you think you have what it takes to be on America’s top rated wedding show?

$$ All participants will be compensated generously! $$
    Also participants will not need to hire a videogropher; we will edit together your own personal wedding video.

(213) 417-4437
    Or e-mail: [email protected]
    Please include a photo of you and your fiancé’ along with your contact info.

9. Kayleigh says:

I was going to do the goldfish….but my mom changed my mind. She has goldfish and say they poop a lot. It may be pretty at first but it does not take long for the water to get dirty. I don’t want to take the risk! Has anyone done this and had it actually turn out ok?

10. Eva says:

The goldfish idea may be a bit unethical (You may run into conflict with guest who are animal lovers).Besides that, everything else is really beautiful

11. jenn s. says:

Hi Amanda –

You can get those orange vase gems here:

and sometimes they’re carried at floral supply stores too. Good luck! :)

12. Amanda Houtz says:

Could anyone tell me where to get some orange rocks like that in the vase??

13. Amanda says:

Thank you soooo much. I looked and looked and

14. Shauna says:

Anyone know how to make the tissue paper balls! That is adorable and so budget friendly! Thanks

15. erika says:

Everything is awwwwwwwwesome, really, I love it, but Did you know Goldfish need circulating water, if you’re doing this please make sure there is some water circulating or maybe bubbles, some air going thru… will love to see these beautiful fishes live after…
    I’m saying this as feedback… Congrats is beautiful!!!