11 Nov

Lemiga Event Planning

Michelle Gainey of Lemiga Event Management recently sent over pictures from an open house event featuring some of her bridal shower and themed party designs, which are super cute! Here are a few of the designs I’m especially loving:

Sweet Sixteen party , featuring bright orange and fuschia tones, adorable "sweet 16" beverage holders, pink and orange rock candy, and funky tissue-pom centerpieces with real goldfish swimming in the vases!

Lemiga Event Planning Bridal Tea Party , featuring bright aqua and lime green tones, cute "wedding dress" centerpieces, tea cups filled with flower petals, and blue and green glass votive holders…

Lemiga Event Planning Casino Night , featuring gorgeous red bouquets in embellished black blumeboxes , martini glasses filled with poker chips, playing cards, and dice, and – of course – poker tables!

Lemiga Event Planning Lemiga is located in Georgia and does events for all sorts of occasions – from baby & bridal showers to weddings to holiday parties. Learn more about their services & find contact info at lemiga.com .

15Comments

susan SAYS:

These parties are too cute! I especially love the idea of the goldfish in the vases!

Reply November 12, 2007 at 1:10 am

Anonymous SAYS:

that bridal shower wedding dress centerpiece is adorable!

Reply November 12, 2007 at 12:49 pm

Anonymous SAYS:

Truthfully, animals aren’t decor. I hope those goldfish found good homes.

Reply November 12, 2007 at 5:33 pm

sarah SAYS:

These are all gorgeous inspiration boards. Makes me want to have a party right now! (or at least go to one!)

Reply November 12, 2007 at 5:55 pm

Emily SAYS:

These are such great ideas. I went to a baby shower recently and it reminded me of your blog. I am sure they were readers!

Reply November 13, 2007 at 9:53 am

Anonymous SAYS:

Yeah, that goldfish thing makes me feel a little uneasy. Loud parties, commotion, small vases. I don’t think the fish would be too happy.

Reply November 16, 2007 at 10:28 am

wendy SAYS:

very creative! wish I had seen these images before the bridal shower I threw last month! already have 2 more next year though – so I’ll keep this in mind for the next ones!

Reply November 16, 2007 at 4:51 pm

Anonymous SAYS:

CASTING BRIDES

ARE YOU PLANNING A WEDDING IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS (NOV 07’ – APR 08’)

Are your wedding preparations getting out of control? Are you swamped with a massive to do list for your big day? Are you doing everything in your power to make sure your wedding day is perfect?

Do you think you have what it takes to be on America’s top rated wedding show?

$$ All participants will be compensated generously! $$
Also participants will not need to hire a videogropher; we will edit together your own personal wedding video.

Interested?
PLEASE CALL OUR CASTING OFFICE at:
(213) 417-4437
Or e-mail: bridezillascasting@yahoo.com
Please include a photo of you and your fiancé’ along with your contact info.

Reply December 11, 2007 at 12:55 pm

Kayleigh SAYS:

I was going to do the goldfish….but my mom changed my mind. She has goldfish and say they poop a lot. It may be pretty at first but it does not take long for the water to get dirty. I don’t want to take the risk! Has anyone done this and had it actually turn out ok?

Reply March 30, 2009 at 2:52 pm

Eva SAYS:

The goldfish idea may be a bit unethical (You may run into conflict with guest who are animal lovers).Besides that, everything else is really beautiful

Reply April 17, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Amanda Houtz SAYS:

Could anyone tell me where to get some orange rocks like that in the vase??

Reply May 8, 2009 at 10:47 am

jenn s. SAYS:

Hi Amanda –

You can get those orange vase gems here:

and sometimes they’re carried at floral supply stores too. Good luck! :)

Reply May 8, 2009 at 11:45 am

Amanda SAYS:

Thank you soooo much. I looked and looked and looked..lol

Reply May 9, 2009 at 8:38 pm

Shauna SAYS:

Anyone know how to make the tissue paper balls! That is adorable and so budget friendly! Thanks

Reply August 19, 2009 at 10:54 am

erika SAYS:

Everything is awwwwwwwwesome, really, I love it, but Did you know Goldfish need circulating water, if you’re doing this please make sure there is some water circulating or maybe bubbles, some air going thru… will love to see these beautiful fishes live after…
I’m saying this as feedback… Congrats is beautiful!!!

Reply April 12, 2010 at 10:52 pm