HWTM Holiday Sneak Peek

The holidays are right around the corner… and here’s a little preview of 4 of the new holiday themes that will be posted on hwtm.com this December…

HWTM Holiday Decorating Ideas

HWTM Holiday Decorating Ideas HWTM Holiday Decorating Ideas HWTM Holiday Decorating Ideas (Update 12/08. Hi everyone – apologies for the delay, but it looks like ALL of the themes won’t be up until Wednesday, 12/12 now. Keep you posted…!)

13 responses to “HWTM Holiday Sneak Peek”

1. risa says:

oh my – so pretty!!! Love them all! the santa vase is so cute :)

2. Kati says:

LOVE, LOVE the peacock feathers!!! I have been thinking about them a lot recently.

3. amy says:

so nice to see when i checked in this morning! what a great departure from normal holiday colors! thanks for the ideas!

4. leah says:

love the green and aqua theme!! reminds me of a spread they just featured in a recent martha stewart magazine.

5. Mansi Desai says:

Peacock feather reminds me of India!! they are so adorable! but I love the reindeers too!:)

6. TaraMetBlog says:

I always put smaller glass ornaments in a fun clear bowl that i have, but I love the martini glass idea. i’ll have to try that :)

7. Outstanding Occasions says:

You’ve done it again! Always amazing ideas. So much fun too!
    Heather

8. People St.Clair says:

All of these are amazing, the colors are great I love the blue and green but the purple and gold is great too.

9. Jane says:

I am sooooo in love with peacock feathers right now!!! I thought I was the only one. Thanks so much!

10. Anonymous says:

I love the purple ornaments!!! Damn I shouldn’t have gone Christmas decor shopping without first looking here.

11. Heather C. says:

I must have that peacock wreath! NOW!

12. DCG says:

hello! love all ur holiday decor! i’m especially diggin’ on the purple ornaments. the peacock theme is awesome as well. i can’t wait till you post the rest… you did mention you have 7 new holiday themes total, right? thanks! =)

13. hiphostess says:

Hi dcg –
    Yes – you’re correct – 7 new themes! just have been having such a hard time getting everything done lately…especially with all the Giveaway stuff going on. The remaining 5 themes have all been photographed already – we’re just trying to finish up the text and get the coordinating products/resources uploaded. They should ALL be up no later than the end of this week. Thanks so much for your patience!