Halloween Sneak-Peek!

New HWTM Halloween party themes will be live on tomorrow! (around 1pm PST) Here’s a sneak peek at 2 of the 6 new themes: “Ghoul’s Night” and “Modern Midnight Madness”…

Hostess with the Mostess™ Halloween party ideasHostess with the Mostess™ Halloween party ideas

16 responses to “Halloween Sneak-Peek!”

1. lisa says:

OOOH! Looks so cool!! Can’t wait!

2. Anonymous says:

I’m loving the hot pink skulls!

3. Em says:

I love the painted pumpkins. Fab.

4. Chic and Charming says:

I love the pink and black!!

5. juligie™ says:

oh so fab =) i cant wait to read the details on how to create it!!!

6. People St.Clair says:

these ideas definitely inspire me to have a halloween party! I love the pink details.

7. Funky Finds says:

wow! too cool!

8. Sarah Dennis says:

Jen, can’t wait!!!

9. Anonymous says:

Yea…how cool! Love pink and black halloween.

10. ready.2.spark says:

I love how you made hot pink so ghoulish! Love the design work – very fresh take on Hallowe’en.

11. Miss Shoo says:

I’m loving the pink, black, and gray Halloween looks, so fab and the skulls are cherry toppers!

12. Tai says:

oh my gosh… I designed that paper for DCWV. A bit of a shock to get on this site (which I visit regularly) and see my stuff. I love love love the way it was used. YAY!

13. Sarah Dennis says:

Jenn, I love your use of the skull and crossbone motif, not to overdone, just the perfect touch.
    I’m linking to this post! I love it!

My favorite theme is “Ghoul’s Night”; but I think they all are terrific.

Thanks for the inspiration.

14. hiphostess says:

Tai –
    That is too funny! I’m so glad you liked the way it was used – we absolutely loved the paper design over here :) DCWV is such a great brand!

Sarah –
    Thanks for linking! Always very appreciated!

15. The Mrs. says:

Your site is possibly the best ever. These decorations are amazing!!! Where did you find this stuff?! I went all over the internet and could hardly find a thing! I have to link to you!

16. hiphostess says:

the mrs. –

Thanks so much for the sweet comment! I found everything here and in our other 2 themes at a variety of places – but the main 3 were Party City, Michael’s, and Target.

If you check out the full party themes in the Halloween section of, there are product resources listed on each theme with direct links on where to buy a lot of the items. The only thing I don’t love about that setup is that, because I found a lot of this stuff in-store, for some reason it’s not always available at the same stores online. That being the case, we had to find other websites that do carry the various products in order to be able to list a resource for everything – which means there are several different places to go instead of a one-stop-shop.

So our hope is that everyone can find what they need for the most part in-store and avoid having to pay multiple shipping fees, and if there are just a few things they’re having trouble finding, then they can at least order those items online because a resource is already listed – instead of having to search all over the place, whether it be in-store or online!

Hope that overly wordy answer helps ;)

Happy Halloween!