Sweets 08.24.07

cutest cupcakes

Martha Stewart CupcakesThere’s a new gallery on marthastewart.com called “Cutest Cupcakes” – and I have to agree! How adorable are these little guys… great for kids parties, birthdays, baby showers and more. I’m especially loving the Shark and Beach design…

Martha Stewart CupcakesMartha Stewart Cupcakes
And if you’re looking for something great to put your cute cupcakes on, how about this fantastic cupcake stand set from Horchow? The stands can be stacked to create a tall tower or displayed individually – and all have slightly raised rings to keep cakes neatly in place! {via Florid Disposition}

Cupcake Stand Set

19 responses to “cutest cupcakes”

1. Kelly Mahoney says:

How cute! I love cupcakes — I just a did a story on my blog about this Tucson baker who does incredible cupcake towers. The food is delicious too.

2. Blue Orchid Designs says:

love the lollipop one – what a cute idea! have you seen the cupcake courier? I just wrote about it – genius invention.

3. Houses, Couches and Babies says:

Are you kiding me!?!? These people at Martha Stewart are geniuses. And I say that because what they come up with is not rocket science, but cute ideas that make you say, “why didn’t I think of that?” I really like the sharks at the beach, too!

4. Blue Orchid Designs says:

Jenn, the green and chocolate linens are from BBJ Linen – I love them too!

5. Janice says:

These are so cool! I am definitely keeping these in mind for the kids’s birthday party next year!!!

6. ANNA BELLA STATIONERY says:

Cupcakes are THE absolute perfect food. So cute!

7. Nanette says:

Oh, those are just ADORABLE!

8. franki durbin says:

Horchow regularly taunts me with their “new in store…” emails. I love that we live in a world where a glorious, multi-tiered tray can be designed solely for the purpose of holding one’s cupcakes. Adorable.

So cute it makes me want to break out the pans and bake…almost ;)

9. miss shoo says:

I love cupcakes, so this entry is heaven sent!

10. Janvangogh says:

I think I like the ones that look like oranges the best. But they ALL look really yummy to eat.

11. Outstanding Occasions says:

I adore the bug and clown cupcakes. Now that I have a 3 month old baby girl, London Grace, I love finding things to do for her first birthday, even though it is 9 months away:)

12. tyesha says:

since we are talking cupcakes. any one know how you prevent the paper from getting all greasy? in all these photos the paper looks so lovely.

13. Little Miss Planner says:

FANTASTIC! We’re having cupcakes for our wedding and I’d love to add some flair to them… this is some really good inspiratioN!

14. Louise says:

I LOVE the cupcake tree! It’s beautiful. I hate that I’m just now seeing this. Before my wedding I was looking everywhere for the perfect one and never found it! And here it is! I already e-mailed the photo to my mom ;-)

15. Gabriela Delworth says:

If I was getting married, I would definitely have cup cakes!

I love these ones!

Gabriela Delworth

16. innove events says:

These are awesome! If you love cupcakes then you have to check out “500 Cupcakes: The Only Cupcake Compendium You’ll Ever Need” by Fergal Connolly. this book has some sweet and savory recipes that are to die for.

Beka Nave

17. fer mendoza says:

I love!!! that snowman cupcake is so cute :) is the pretiest im see in my life I love it

18. Amsie says:

Thanks for this post, the shark and beach design had inspired this beach themed birthday cake I made for my friend. :)

Amsie

19. […] Leave it to the craft geniuses at Martha Stewart to come up with these adorable ideas (which we first found on Hostess with the Mostess!). […]