Bogdan Company

BodanCoI’m loving these ultra-modern Star Beverage Coasters ($25/set of 4) and Toothy Frog Bottle Openers ($6.50 ea) from innovative product designer Mario Bogdan… The coasters come in 7 color combinations and the bottle opener also doubles as a coaster after you’ve opened your drink – and sticks to the fridge when not in use. Very clever :)

9 responses to “Bogdan Company”

1. Kelly Mahoney says:

How adorable and versatile. I think these are so cute and a great conversation starter.

2. Outstanding Occasions says:

These would be great for parties favors. Love them!

3. carrie says:

I bought the frog for my husband for Christmas last year! He loves it. Not only does the magnet keep the frog handy on the side of our fridge, but it actually CATCHES the bottle cap after it pops off. I love it!

4. At home with Kim Vallee says:

These are really great. Both are fun. The frog is definitely a winner. I have to remember to get a few for my Christmas stockings.

5. Houses, Couches and Babies says:

Love the froggy bottle opener. I think I know someone that would love to own it!

6. Suhail says:

Isn’t this great. Such everyday things, but sooooo nicely styled. I love it when they do that. I mean: coming up with a great design for things you actually will use (because you already do). :)

7. sarah says:

seriously these are way too cute. the frog is super clever and I really like the design of the coasters too. I’m going to need both of these I think…there goes my wallet again!

8. Carolyn Waring says:

The bottle openers would be great for parties when everyone’s searching for the lone opener.

9. nora says:

I have a couple of these from years back and they are still in great condition!