new from west elm

cb2 oha placemats I’m SO loving the new dinnerware designs from west elm! Sleek product lines + bold silhouette graphics + high-contrast colors = a modern entertaining dream! At $19-$26 per set of 4 dishes (depending on design) – the price is pretty dreamy too :)

cb2 oha placemats cb2 oha placemats {pictured above} chain-link square salad plates , botanical decal bowls & plates , and floral square salad plates

6 responses to “new from west elm”

1. cartolina says:

I love that yellow chain design. Feel like I am seeing a lot of chain designs these days – its quite glam – I like it.

2. Kelly Mahoney says:

I love square plates, they’re so cute, and these patterns are great. You could pair them with matching napkins in a solid color and there are so many possibilities.

3. Heather Crabtree says:

I love these! Don’t you just love West Elm :) I love the yellow chain design. I have never really ever been a yellow fan, but I can’t get enough of it lately.

4. Kristen says:

I love the red square plates! I saw something sort of similar at Target yesterday – square plates and other dishware in a subtle metallic-y green and brown with an Asian floral print. I was very tempted to buy it, but I have no room in the kitchen!

5. franki durbin says:

I’m telling you – west elm really has a knack for tableware. they may be mainstream, but their design team manages to stay perfectly on-trend. these are wildly fun!

my fave is the square chain-link number at the top. it screams ‘cover me with a rainbow roll’ doesn’t it? ;)

6. yvonne says:

FABULOUS!!! All 3 of the designs!