27 Jul

Inspiration: Pink Elephant Baby Shower

You might be surprised where you can find inspiration for the theme of your next party or occasion shower. For example, these elephant wall decals from Vinyl Wall Art just shouted "pink elephant baby shower" when I saw them! How sweet are these…

Inspiration: Pink Elephant Baby Shower Once you’ve found an item or idea you love – just start picking out things that coordinate to build on your theme. It makes things so much easier! Here are some fabulous finds for a modern pink elephant theme: the pink elephant wall decals (available in 3 sizes) – lined up in a row for a table centerpiece or used elsewhere as party decor, just dots pastel pink partyware , pearlized pink utensils , pink elephant cocktail charms , and bottled pink lemonade form Lorina .

Inspiration: Pink Elephant Baby Shower This ultra-modern Bobles Tumbling Elephant from modernmini.com would make an adorable gift that could also be used as part of the party decor. How fabulous would this be as the star of the gift or coffee table?!

Inspiration: Pink Elephant Baby Shower And don’t forget the invitations! Bumble Ink’s Elephants shower invitations couldn’t be more perfect to set the tone for this shower! So sweet…

Inspiration: Pink Elephant Baby Shower
*If anyone has more great product ideas for this modern pink elephant theme, please feel free to share them here!

Comments 19

jenn s.

POSTED BY

Founder & Creative Director see full profile

19Comments

tiffany SAYS:

seriously this is way too cute! I SO wish I had a baby shower to throw soon – I’d totally do this!

Reply July 27, 2007 at 11:25 am

Blue Orchid Designs SAYS:

Too cute! I’m throwing a shower tomorrow, so it’s too late to change my game plan, but I will definitely file this away for future inspiration!

Reply July 27, 2007 at 12:08 pm

People St.Clair SAYS:

This is so adorably cute such great ideas, I definitely have to add to my idea file.

Reply July 27, 2007 at 12:34 pm

Megan SAYS:

I love this guy.

What a sweet idea for a baby shower!

Reply July 27, 2007 at 12:39 pm

Kelly Mahoney SAYS:

These are so cute. I really like the cocktail as well — I trust it’s the virgin variety.

Reply July 27, 2007 at 12:51 pm

hiphostess SAYS:

Megan –
That is one of the cutest little stuffed elephants I’ve ever seen. Great find!

Kelly –
I’m thinking strawberry sparkling cider, pink lemonade, pink punch, or even Cherry 7Up served in any kind of glass with these little elephant charms would be perfect :)

Reply July 27, 2007 at 1:12 pm

Holly O'Keefe SAYS:

I’m throwing my 2-year-old an elephant birthday party. The vinyl decals are a must! He’s a little boy obsessed with elephants. Hiphostess, you need a section on your site for hosting kid’s birthday parties! You would come up with amazing ideas, I am sure.

Reply July 27, 2007 at 3:19 pm

hiphostess SAYS:

Thanks, Holly :) And I know – kids parties are definitely something we want to do! One day it will happen – hopefully sooner than later. just need more hours in the day…like everyone else!

cheers,
Jenn :)

Reply July 27, 2007 at 3:27 pm

hiphostess SAYS:

wow, Heather! thanks so much for all the great ideas! I love that the wine is actually named “pink elephant”. and the iomoi stationery is beautiful – that might actually make a great gift for mom-to-be to do thank-you notes on, or an actual thank you gift FROM mom-to-be to the shower hostess. all around great finds :)

Reply July 27, 2007 at 3:41 pm

Shelly SAYS:

Very sweet. Although, Pink Elephant meant something very different to me before I became a mother!

Reply July 27, 2007 at 4:19 pm

pamela SAYS:

I have a blue patchwork elephant

I had all intention of doing a pink one but I haven’t found the cute fabric yet…

Reply July 28, 2007 at 5:59 am

ANNA BELLA STATIONERY SAYS:

We have a super cute PINK GINGHAM ELEPHANT birth announcement/show invite. We can custom design matching notes/thank you cards, pinwheels and pretty much anything you can dream up :-)

Reply August 1, 2007 at 5:26 pm

Jessica SAYS:

I’m looking for some blue elephant baby shower invitations or atleast a gender neutral color (not pink). Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks!
Jessica

Reply January 12, 2009 at 2:34 pm

Jenn SAYS:

I have created some elephant baby photo birth announcements for boys and girls. I am working on an entire elephant theme party/shower that will be for sale in my esty shop. For now, you can find the announcements for sale in my shop: partiesbyhardie.etsy.com

Reply May 6, 2009 at 11:41 am