atelier lzc

Drool…….seriously does textile design get any better than this? I was recently introduced to the Figments website over at the Funky Finds blog and just had to do a post immediately after stumbling upon some of their Atelier LZC goodies! Atelier LZC is a french design studio that creates to-die-for textiles, illustrations, objects, fashion and screenprints. Thank goodness they have some great pieces for entertaining in the mix, including fabulous paper napkins, dishtowels and table linens!

Pictured here: 1. Tea Towels (set of 2) / 2. Paper Napkins / 3. Table Mats / 4. Tea Towels (set of 2) / 5. Tablecloth

You can find the bird-motif paper napkins and dishtowels at figmentsdesign.com …or check out the entire Atelier LZC collection and a complete list of retailers on their website .

8 responses to “atelier lzc”

1. trisha says:

I love these textiles also! Print & Pattern had a wonderful post on these back in June, discussing their influence on textile design today. There are two parts to it, A & B.

2. trisha says:

Sorry, the link didn’t come through correctly for some reason. I’ll try this:
    Link

3. kstyle says:

I love your site and just launched my own design blog called k style. You were my first link back to a blog. Thank you and will be checking in often. karen

4. hiphostess says:

thanks for the tip, Trisha – the posts on atelier lzc on both Print & Pattern and decor8 are great! If only this line was a little easier to find in the U.S….sigh…

5. hiphostess says:

Hi kstyle –
    I just checked out your new blog and it looks great already! Thanks for the shout out too :)

6. lorenzstudio says:

I must have those tea towels!! life*fever has interviewed the 3 artists from atelier lzc. Check it out at http://lifever.wordpress.com/

7. Design Mom says:

I’m drooling too.

8. Emma says:

Visit our little french shop. http://www.comptoirdenfance,com, who delivers atelier LZC and many more french brands and designers for kids in USA, Canada and UK.