As the temperatures drop and hints of snow and ice are beginning to grace the party world, the Frozen duo are back in full force! We obviously see our fair share of Frozen parties, as I’m sure you all do as well, but every once in a while we see one that really knocks our socks off!
Karen Ayars is always so on point with her attention to detail (just check out her previously featured parties here and here, along with this timely kids’ Thanksgiving party), so it comes as no surprise that when her daughter asked for a Frozen themed birthday, Karen went above and beyond creating this incredibly detailed World of Frozen Birthday Party! Starting the party off with something I’ve never seen before, the invitations were hand-delivered inside a giant block of ice to be thawed by guests. If that doesn’t give you a little hint about how awesome this party was, I don’t know what will! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Elsa, Anna & Kristoff costumes for guests + 4 different beautiful outfits for the birthday girl
– Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Sauna with winter clothes + framed movie screenshots
– Fake snow & a snowman building station (turned snowball fight) + a stuffed Olaf on a sandy beach
– Bronze statue head topped cake identical to the cake from the movie’s Ball + gold place settings
– Banner strung gates & towering suits of armor + rock shaped Troll pillows