From colorful rag tie fabric banners and pony rides to a buffet of fresh-baked sweets, this charming Country Tea Birthday Party just looks like good old fashioned fun! Beautifully styled by Pilar Reichlein of Vintage Mingle for a 6th birthday celebration, I’m loving all the crafty touches and overall sweet, handmade vibe. My favorite detail might just be the clever hay bale tea party table though… what a fun way for the little ones to celebrate outdoors!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Rag tie fabric banner & dessert table backdrop made from thrift-store fabric
– Tea party table made from hay bales + vintage teacups & farmers market flowers
– Topsy turvy tiered naked cakes and colorful sugar cookies by Rosycakes
– Wood-framed chalkboard signage + vintage wooden serving cart for the snacks
– Pony rides by Snowball and Snowflake from Horse Haven Farms
– Candied apple party favors with apple tree branch sticks!