When your husband loves Ralph Lauren and your toddler looks absolutely adorable in those little polos, a Polo Club First Birthday Party is the perfect fit! Ebony Sparkes of Sparkling Events & Designs styled this fresh & sophisticated party with preppy blue & green patterns and lots of chic little polo players popping up throughout. I also love how she cleverly personalized the celebration by dubbing it the “Sparkes Polo Club”. ;) P.S. This theme would also translate beautifully to boy baby shower – or even a stylish adult birthday!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Tiered cake with cool polo player silhouette topper, bold preppy patterns, and fondant polo shirts
– Ralph Lauren polo shirt name banner + cute favor bags customized with sparkly “1″s
– Build a Stuffed Horse activity in a homemade “stable” + trophy cup party favors
– Ralph Lauren box risers + mini polo player wooden cutouts & decals on the milk bottles
– Preppy wheat grass table runners with yellow & white gerbera daisies “growing” from them