I’m loving the decidedly GLAM twist that Courtney Adams of Courtney Adams Design put on this gold, pink & navy Nautical First Birthday Party for her (super adorable) little girl, Parker! Eye catching details like a giant marquee light anchor, bold sequined linens, and cleverly named treats (i.e. “Watermelon Wharf”!) were tied together beautifully with the help of chic nautical themed printables by Chickabug. For boatloads of pretty party inspiration + some darling mommy-and-me moments, set sail for the rest of the party below….
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Gold sequin & marquee anchor backdrop + giant balloons with ribbon tassels
– Script “One” silhouette cake topper + tiny gold party hat/headband for the birthday girl!
– Buoy Blueberry Sangria & True North Tea (all decked out with glittery gold bows)
– Stowaway yogurt parfaits, Watermelon Wharf fruit pops, and Convoy kettle chips
– Homemade “life saver” door wreath + anchor silhouette cupcake toppers