Surf’s up, dude! Ashley Greene of Posh Petals and Pearls is sharing waves of creative inspiration today with this RAD Summer Surf Shack Birthday Party for 2 year-old Jackson. I’m pretty sure beach lovers of ALL ages will appreciate this incredibly stylish poolside party, though… which was graciously hosted in grandma’s backyard! ;)
With the help of Kelli Boyd Photography, we’ve got tons of fun party details to share with you today. And remember, summer is right around the corner already, so go on and daydream about seaside snacks and sunny backyard fun… and of course a glass of that surfer style sangria. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Monogram surfboard dessert table backdrop + board short cookies
– “Reef-freshments” sign + “Surfs Up Sangria” & surfboard bottle openers for the adults!
– Awesome wave, surfboard, and palm tree fondant cake by Lowcountry Confections
– Creative beach boy clothes garland, fishnet table decor, and surfer dude favors
– “Sea foam” cotton candy, “Fresh Bait” gummy worms and “Seaweed” green rock candy