This summer, we have seen so many flamingo parties. From crafty to retro, tropical to glam, there seems to have been a never-ending stream of that stylish, pink bird! But as summer comes to an end, I think we may have saved one of the best for last. ;)
Dozens of party mavens lent their talents create this Fruity Flamingo End of Summer Party styled by Marie of Sweets Indeed. Marie’s daughter, Avie, wanted her 10th birthday party to focus on celebrating her younger cousin, Lily, instead, who had recently begun her battle with leukemia. In my opinion, there couldn’t have been a better, BRIGHTER way to celebrate life… and hope!
To donate or acquire updates on Lily’s progress, you can go here.
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Pineapple cake pops & pineapple candy skewers + fruit shaped macarons & fondant fruit topped cupcakes
– Bright Oh Joy! place settings + pineapple cups & flamingo straws under a tropical tiki hut
– Mini fruit piñatas & large fruit honeycomb pom clusters + plastic fruit decorated party hats
– Sorbet station with fruity sorbet push pops & color blocked ‘Sorbet’ letters + bright sunglasses decorating
– Tropical flower & flamingo topped birthday cake, lollipic party favors + a fruit & photo garland