For her daughter’s first birthday (and Korean Dol) Grace Kim crafted up a beautiful Balloon Inspired Celebration full of thoughtful details and sweet, handmade touches! I especially love all the creative ways she incorporated kraft paper textures – from the polka dot table runner and paper mache party hats to the totally unique dessert table backdrop – giving this party a look that’s lovely and chic, but also totally approachable. Nice work, mom! ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Yarn letters + hand-painted paper mache party hats with yarn pom toppers
– Personalized temporary tattoos, including a custom illustration of the birthday girl!
– Inflatable balloon party invitation + giant 36″ balloons flanking the dessert table
– DIY polka dot kraft paper table runner + laser-cut wood smash cake topper
– Floral tube dessert table backdrop + simple-chic cake topped with fresh flowers