Aloha to 90 years! When Jose turned the big 9-0, his granddaughter, Gizelle Perry of Party Pieces by Perry, threw him a Vintage Hawaiian Luau Party inspired by his roots – he grew up and served in the Hawaiian military! From the roasted whole pig and tropical flavored desserts to the vintage Hawaiian signs and island style outfits, Jose’s heartwarming birthday celebration was such a wonderful representation of family and culture. See all the vibrant pictures from Megan Long Photography below!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Bright floral centerpieces in pineapple “vases” + “Big Kahuna” chair for Jose
– Sprite “Ocean Water” served in coconut cups, Filipino roast pig & Hawaiian style catering
– Vintage Hawaiian inspired printable food labels, invitations and photo booth signs from Just A Little Sparkle
– Coconut cake, mango cheesecakes, piña colada cupcakes & “Aloha” and pineapple painted macarons
– DIY Oversized wooden photo wall, “Get Lei’d” Station and Memory Story Activity