Peace, Love, and BIRTHDAY Cake! For Cathleen’s 60th birthday, friends and family cozied up in piles of pretty pillows – and amidst beautiful, boho chic decor – for a Groovy & HIP Backyard Bash to celebrate her special milestone… 60′s style! From lace tambourines to floral party crowns and a wild child edible flower cake, Katie Webb and team from Intertwined Events definitely dreamed up a fabulous evening full of flower power FUN. I especially love that all the party guests (who look like they’re having an absolute blast, BTW!) arrived dressed in 60′s inspired, “hippie bohemian” outfits to celebrate in style for what surely was… the party of the decade. ;)
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Ripped fabric curtains, assorted colorful pillows, and an eclectic mix of linens & textiles
– Groovy edible flower birthday cake from Sweet & Saucy
– “All You Need Is Love” napkins + Live Lavender Love” & “Tie Dyed” cocktails
– Flower crowns, lace tambourines & bohemian chic attire (think crochet dresses & fringe vests)
– Hippie inspired props & accents: dream catchers, peace signs, colorful daisies, & more!