You won’t believe it, but this Sweet & Sparkly Mermaid Soiree, by Juliet and Lucinda of The COOP, was dreamed up & designed in just ONE WEEK! Primarily white with splashes of pink, purple and silver “Leticia’s Lagoon” featured glittery mermaid tail drinks, starfish ribbon wands, and bowls of candy “bubbles”! Their pretty under the sea party ideas don’t stop there, so be sure to *sea* all the fabulous fun in the pictures by Greg Fiore below!
P.S. Browse the archive to see more stylish inspiration from Juliet and Lucinda!
PARTY HIGHLIGHTS to look out for:
– Drink cups embellished with sparkly lavender tulle + glittery mermaid tail straws
– Mermaid vase centerpiece with a creative honeycomb “bubble” runner!
– Paper rosette popcorn cups and fondant shell decorated cupcakes in brown sugar “sand”
– Starfish purple ribbon wands, white mermaid crowns & glitter mermaid silhouette favor bags
– Glitter dipped glass milk bottles & forks + wavy edged plates with pearl and shell necklaces
– “Fish scale” style drink dispensers accented with fishnets and starfish bowls with candy
– Handpainted teepee (see it used here too!) and jumbo pink tassel balloons